Proudly delivering your Farmer’s Market Food & Produce right to your door, every Sunday!
Restaurant sales are down for our local farms and the future of Farmer’s Markets are in question. This is an opportunity to support the backbone of our local food system by purchasing a local food basket. Let’s make sure we have access to food in times like these. Relocalize our supplies! Contents include:
- ¼ lb of scallions from Raisin Roots
- Regionally adapted seeds from Folks Farm
- 1 lb. of mixed mushrooms from Hazel Dell Mushrooms
- 1 lb. of local Alfalfa honey from Bee Squared Apiaries along with a bar of craft soap
- 5 lbs of potatoes and 2-3 lbs of carrots from Colorado Fresh farms
- 2 dozen eggs from Jodar Farms along with a pound of sausage
- 1 loaf of sourdough from Pig & Plow
- 1 bag of granola from Just Plain ‘Ola
- 3/4 bag or locally roasted Harbinger Coffee
Proudly delivering your Farmer’s Market Food & Produce right to your door, every thanks to eFarmers!
The farmers market food bundle lasts the average household about a week, or so.
Delivery is on Sunday and currently limited to the Front Range and Larimer County.
If you have any questions please call (970) 999-8831